Saturday, September 27, 2008

royal melbourne show

a few days ago i went to the royal melbourne show! annoying thing was that we had to go by public transport. we went to the pines and took the bus to queen a matter of moments the bus was compressed with lotza people...i was pretty sure more then the licensed amount was on that bus. and i was sitting next to a business man...who looked freaky and he was typing on microsoft word about diaper statistics! apparently huggies are making the most proft :P. It took 50 minutes to get to queen street then my family and I had to run to catch the tram it shut the doors then i had to chase it till the driver realised i wanted to go on.. when it stopped my mum and my sister were behind and took a lil while to catch up. and the passengers on board were starring for a brief period of time. When we got out we thought we made it to the royal melbourne show at stop 32.... my mum took bus stop 32....but we were in the wrong street and it woudlve been a 2hr walk from where we were at said one of the people walking on the street path...we had to wait 10 min till the next tram arrived and 10 minutes later we finally got on board. DAMN THIS IS A LONG POST.

this time when we got out we made it to the royal melbourne show.

i decided to not give all the details now as my fingers are getting sore... when we got in i saw dainel leong! wat a surprise!! he hasnt grown at all though :P my 9 yr old sister is taller then him and hes gonna turn 13 soon. afterwards we went to that food tasters big place. My mum signed a subscription to a wine club and is now getting 15 bottle of wine every 6 months. better be on my guard :P. took 1 hr and a bit till we finally got out. by that time i was bored to death and gave up. After that we got a saucer krout for 7 dollars. wowwiee! And the person that sold it had a german accent and i didnt get what she said half the time i think she got annoyed. the sausage was hard to bite and the bread was all hard and since i had braces i was in agony :(. After that we brought at least 8 showbags (none of them were mine :P) and at about 1pm we left it was a pretty short day. When we waited at the tram i saw a cross dresser... it was a man who was wearing a farmers top and wearing a skirt and holding a purse at the bottom. I couldnt do anything but snigger. i think he realised so i stopped. afterwards we took the bus to the pines and by then it was 2.30pm. We stayed at the pines for an hour walked home and by that time it was 4pm. i was tired.

And that was my day at the royal melbourne show

No comments: